10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BEING AN ARTIST
1. Making artwork brings pure happiness deep within.
2. Nothing beats the feeling when you know you have created a great piece of art.
3. It’s the one area in my life where I feel like I am in complete control
4. The solitude, independence and freedom it offers.
5. So rewarding when you make something powerful and beautiful out of nothing.
6. Making people happy and connected when they see my work.
7. Being involved in an activity that promotes life-long learning.
8. Learning persistence, patience, and determination
9. Being focused and turning my thoughts and ideas into visual objects.
10. Creating is always an exciting process, it never gets boring.
I love being in nature while I create my ceramic works. Finding a quiet spot around the lakeside with the company of my French Bulldog, Chester is my perfect recipe for peace. Its a form of mediation and a fantastic way to feel grounded.